How To Write on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Why after a PDF merge of same content pages, all the pages add the same text in the same columns when I write something? How can I change that?
I know a solution which might be helpful. You can merge all of the pages of a PDF into a single page as a image file. Try using PDFelement to fulfill your need. I’ll show you how to do that below. Open your PDF file with PDFelement, and then click on “To Others” and choose “Convert to Image”. Here a pop-up conversion window will show up. Click on the “Settings” button. Here, you should choose the second option “Adjoin all pages into one single image”. Click on “OK” then. After the conversion, you’ll have all of the pages of your PDF file merged into a single image. This article might be helpful. How to Merge PDF Pages into a Single Image
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Write On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Write On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Write On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Write on PDF: All You Need to Know
However, as the format of the PDF is automatically optimized, saving documents such as JPG or PNG will not cause files to be saved with a PDF quality of low or very low.