How To Write on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is the best tool to write a technical documentation, when you want to export to various formats (PDF, HTML)?
MadCap Flare (full disclosure I work for MadCap Software) is an XML-based authoring tool used by technical writers and documentation teams to publish content (primarily technical and business documentation, such as marketing or policy content) to any number of formats (14 in all) including HTML5 WebHelp, PDF, Word, FrameMaker, DITA, WebHelp Mobile, ePub, and more. You can learn more about Flare and its features here
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Write On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Write On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Write On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Write on PDF: All You Need to Know
Now that you're up and running with Flame, you may want to take a look at some of the other tools that have already become great resources for your creative team. Here are a couple that might be of interest to you: WordCamps and WordCampus are all-in-one learning solutions for writers and copywriters who are looking to become professional writers. WordCampus is like a mini-professional writing course in one app. If that sounds great to you, you'll find great free e-books, quizzes, templates for building lesson plans, and more at WordCampus. WordCamps gives your creative writing team the tools they need to complete and publish their articles in the best formats possible. We've talked about the tools, but what about the people who are writing content and creating content for other people? Who needs a tool like Woodcut and Word pad, then? Well, there are a lot of them. You'll probably use these tools regularly, from time.