How To Write on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Has anyone ever had their answers plagiarised on Quora?
Yes, I’ve had someone directly plagiarize my writing on Quora as well as an unscrupulous company that lifted a few answers to sell to students as purchasable essays. The plagiarism on Quora is bad enough, especially because it’s easy to get caught and banned. I once shared a particular personal story about one of my pets, complete with pictures. The answer was well-received and may have even had over a thousand upvotes. A few days later, a friend messaged me a link to another person’s answer that, pictures and all, was the same as my answer. It was even attached to the same exact question. A quick report to Moderation, time for the report to process, and then the person and their answer were permanently gone from the site. Plagiarizing off Quora isn’t any better. I pity the desperate student that paid real money to access my brief essay that I shared for free for Quora. Even worse, my answers are indexed by Google, which means even an apathetic teacher with dial-up internet could easily discover that the essay wasn’t original to the student. A bit more sophisticated than ripping text from Wikipedia, but no more effective. Pardon my language, but plagiarizing from Quora is a really stupid choice. The rewards aren’t actually worth anything, and you will get found out.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Write On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Write On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Write On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Write on PDF: All You Need to Know
And when you are found out, the repercussions can be really, really serious. This essay was plagiarized from this article on Stack Overflow, which is the world’s most popular programming search engine. The article included a link to my essay, and even included a picture as a reference. My essay was ripped off directly and with no attribution, even when the original author wrote in direct quotes.